CM870 Aggressive driver
02-28-2024, (Subject: CM870 Aggressive driver ) 
CM870 Aggressive driver
A customer of mine is complaining that his driver is driving the piss out of his truck, has a factor 565 ISX CM870 in it that has not be modified.
Owner wants to lower to horsepower rating to slow the driver down but I feel like this will just make the driver beat on it more.
Are there any other ways to compensate for an aggressive driver and prolong the engine life other than firing the obvious issue. I'm thinking something like tuning it to cut out fuel in higher RPMS or torque limiting or some other computer wizardry?
replyreply
02-28-2024, (Subject: CM870 Aggressive driver ) 
RE: CM870 Aggressive driver
(02-28-2024 )bighank Wrote:  A customer of mine is complaining that his driver is driving the piss out of his truck, has a factor 565 ISX CM870 in it that has not be modified.
Owner wants to lower to horsepower rating to slow the driver down but I feel like this will just make the driver beat on it more.
Are there any other ways to compensate for an aggressive driver and prolong the engine life other than firing the obvious issue. I'm thinking something like tuning it to cut out fuel in higher RPMS or torque limiting or some other computer wizardry?

yeah.. FIRE THE DRIVER!!!. The whole point of having an employee is for them to make you at least 60% MORE MONEYS profit (net long term) above their costs than not having them present.

If they are tearing up equipment then that is counter-productive.

== or set it governed to 60-MPH and set HP to 400/1550trq + governed speed at 1900 like the mega-fleets do. - Then the idiot driver will quit any ways when it won't get out of its own way.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Truckdriven , Pd6cas2

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.