Cm 871 low power gray fuel
03-16-2024, (Subject: Cm 871 low power gray fuel ) 
Cm 871 low power gray fuel
Hello peeps, I have a cm 871 yesterday if you gave it any throttle the stop engine light would come on and the pedal would go dead. I changed all the filters and cleared the codes today it has low power idles rough and the fuel is grayish black. I sent a sample off to be tested. The codes it had were 1242, 2215, 2448, 115, 1117, 197 any help would be appreciated
replyreply
03-16-2024, (Subject: Cm 871 low power gray fuel ) 
RE: Cm 871 low power gray fuel
http://www.diesel-service-parts.com/cumm...codes.html

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
03-17-2024, (Subject: Cm 871 low power gray fuel ) 
RE: Cm 871 low power gray fuel
(03-16-2024 )Rockinbexpress Wrote:  Hello peeps, I have a cm 871 yesterday if you gave it any throttle the stop engine light would come on and the pedal would go dead. I changed all the filters and cleared the codes today it has low power idles rough and the fuel is grayish black. I sent a sample off to be tested. The codes it had were 1242, 2215, 2448, 115, 1117, 197 any help would be appreciated

That collection of fault codes makes absolutely no sense.

Take a screen shop of the faults, and how often they are occurring, as they show in Insite and post them here instead.

also.. what make/model/year truck?... mileage, etc?. .. maybe some background history of the issue(s) too?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.