ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
03-31-2024, (Subject: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response ) 
RE: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
(03-30-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  and did you do a proper fuel rail leak test?. What is the leak rate in 60-seconds?.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid75483

"truck has been off for over an hour, pressure when key was cycled off to on after running was 8473 commanded and 8909 measured and current pressure is holding at 8867", and continues to hold this rate/loss pressure.
replyreply
04-06-2024, (Subject: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response ) 
RE: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
Update on this truck. I did remove VGT Actuator, I physically checked the turbo condition and manually actuated arm on turbo, felt smooth and no red flags, I did start unit and manually actuated arm and you could hear the change in exhaust and engine, did install calibration and re-installed all past. Attempted to connect with CT to no avail. So I have no new data to share at this point. I removed the ECM and connected a spare ECM. Keyed on and connected with insight and Turbo Speed was at "0". Connected fuel and harnesses for test, started and idled correctly and, turbo speed was present and moving along with VGT action. Left spare ECM connected and finalized install. Finalized programming. Truck will Feed 1st. rations this afternoon. Will update. Hopefully get more educated on CT after calving season. Thank You for access to Forum and the personal knowledge that was exchanged.
replyreply
04-06-2024, (Subject: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response ) 
(03-31-2024 )dodges15152023 Wrote:  
(03-30-2024 )Rawze Wrote:  and did you do a proper fuel rail leak test?. What is the leak rate in 60-seconds?.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid75483

"truck has been off for over an hour, pressure when key was cycled off to on after running was 8473 commanded and 8909 measured and current pressure is holding at 8867", and continues to hold this rate/loss pressure.

sounds like its holding at idle pressures.. but test should be done at 30,000 psi not at idle pressure. Many times, the injectors etc. don;t leak unless its at or close to max pressures.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.