ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
03-27-2024, (Subject: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response ) 
RE: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response
== turbo over-speed codes are not good.

== Does not matter who 'tuned' it ... If it was programmed 8+ years ago.. that is an eternity i n the computing world. The program at this point needs to be updated badly, as well as checked at this ensure it is not harmful to the engine. Copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did in there.. and as well to ensure there are no fault codes being blocked that can reveal your current issues.

surging like that at idle is either turbo, air-flow, or fuel pressure issues ... or a combination of them.

So .. will it pass a fuel rail leak test?. What is the leak rate?.
ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid75483

also... you need to check the commanded vs. measured turbo positions in the ecm to see if they match. If they do not, then there is problems with the actuator being able to position itself correctly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dodges15152023

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISC CM2250 Idle Surge, no active codes, zero accellerator/ throttle response - Rawze - 03-27-2024

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.