How to clean power steering filter
10-01-2016, (Subject: How to clean power steering filter ) 
How to clean power steering filter
I have 2 question to ask on 09 prostar how do you clean the power steering filter & is located inside the power steering reservoir

2 question what is the best way to clean the air compressor or system

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply
10-01-2016, (Subject: How to clean power steering filter ) 
RE: How to clean power steering filter
Replace the filter. it's like 10 bucks. top of reservoir comes off, just grab top tabs and turn counter clockwise.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
10-02-2016, (Subject: How to clean power steering filter ) 
(10-01-2016 )rgreen Wrote:  I have 2 question to ask on 09 prostar how do you clean the power steering filter & is located inside the power steering reservoir

Assuming someone would think its supposed to be cleaned...
YOU REPLACE IT!---

or...

Asuming for a moment someone would be too cheap to buy a new one ...
WTF?!?!?!---- REALLY!?? --- I surely hope not!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy
10-10-2016, (Subject: How to clean power steering filter ) 
(10-02-2016 )Rawze Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 )rgreen Wrote:  I have 2 question to ask on 09 prostar how do you clean the power steering filter & is located inside the power steering reservoir

Assuming someone would think its supposed to be cleaned...
YOU REPLACE IT!---

or...

Asuming for a moment someone would be too cheap to buy a new one ...
WTF?!?!?!---- REALLY!?? --- I surely hope not!

lol no I was just tired when I type the message!!!!! I am really not that cheap (lol) I was going by one newe sorry for the miss wording of the question that I ask!!!! Some times my PTSD be kicking in!!!!!

User's Signature: I stand on a square, I am always seeking light... Just old traveling man lost in the wilderness my compass is pointing me to the East!!!!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.