Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cruise control and engine brakes stopped working??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have the cruise control and engine brake switches on my steering wheel. Truck is a 2011 kw t660 and they stopped turning on all of a sudden. Even my city horn doesn't work. Any thoughts? I looked at fuses but none of them say steering wheel, cruise control, engine brake.
Unilevers said hog ring behind steering wheel. Thanks
Clock spring is the correct terminology???

Generally this controls everything on your smart wheel
Yeah that's slang. Lol.. $225 from freightliner or $470 from kenworth.. damn thiefs!! Is it pretty easy to install? Or needs a trick? Getting ready to install tmrw
(10-29-2016 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah that's slang. Lol.. $225 from freightliner or $470 from kenworth.. damn thiefs!! Is it pretty easy to install? Or needs a trick? Getting ready to install tmrw

I don't know where this part is, but if you have to pull the steering wheel, just hit your local auto parts store for a steering wheel puller. I bought one for my new steering wheel I gamed on eBay... Puller was like $9 at the auto parts store, and then another $2 for the bolts I needed to pull her. Easy peezy.
I had this happen to me not long ago. It was one of the fuses, I don't remember which one. Panicked but checked all the fuses and there was one blown.

Check all the fuses very carefully first, very cheap to do this work.
Was it a fuse or relay? You can't remember which one? I looked on my fuse cover and I can't seem to find anything with steering wheel, cruise control or jakes...
I think one of these that are circled. Happened out of the blue no rain or anything.
I think it's gotta be a loose wire somewhere behind the dash.
I've got a 2007 t600.
Cool!! I'll check those out tmrw before I buy the part. Hopefully it's just a fuse.. thanks
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's