Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Key Fob
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The attached file is instructions on how to program an International remote. I believe all that you need is a remote that has the correct frequency. I've had this file for ages and don't remember where it came from, maybe from a Navistar site?

I keep forgetting to bring an old Ford remote on the road with me to try this out.

I wanted to reply on the post about International Key Fobs in the "for sale" section, but couldn't attach a file there.
(11-23-2016 )barf Wrote: [ -> ]The attached file is instructions on how to program an International remote. I believe all that you need is a remote that has the correct frequency. I've had this file for ages and don't remember where it came from, maybe from a Navistar site?

I keep forgetting to bring an old Ford remote on the road with me to try this out.

I wanted to reply on the post about International Key Fobs in the "for sale" section, but couldn't attach a file there.

Nice find.
Reference URL's