Key Fob
11-23-2016, (Subject: Key Fob ) 
Key Fob
The attached file is instructions on how to program an International remote. I believe all that you need is a remote that has the correct frequency. I've had this file for ages and don't remember where it came from, maybe from a Navistar site?

I keep forgetting to bring an old Ford remote on the road with me to try this out.

I wanted to reply on the post about International Key Fobs in the "for sale" section, but couldn't attach a file there.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  FAQProgramming of the Keyless FOB.pdf (Size: 75.85 KB / Downloads: 49)
replyreply
11-23-2016, (Subject: Key Fob ) 
RE: Key Fob
(11-23-2016 )barf Wrote:  The attached file is instructions on how to program an International remote. I believe all that you need is a remote that has the correct frequency. I've had this file for ages and don't remember where it came from, maybe from a Navistar site?

I keep forgetting to bring an old Ford remote on the road with me to try this out.

I wanted to reply on the post about International Key Fobs in the "for sale" section, but couldn't attach a file there.

Nice find.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.