Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cm570 build
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As it sits . Need to get a couple of thermostats and plug up an engine harness and it's good to go
Beautiful. Real nice work. When's the transplant?
Sweet. Like one of your country men You Tube stars would say, "can't wait to see you kick her in the guts". The guy uses the name "Alwaysoffroad" and here is a little vid of him pulling a triple road train grossing 115 tons.

I think I need a tissue and a moment...

Very nice! I really like the modified size c/c breather!

where's the jealous emoticon?
(07-12-2017 )Rig Wrench Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful. Real nice work. When's the transplant?

Thanks, probably fit it between the rails in the next fortnight, I'm out in the truck again for s week or so tomorrow.
(07-12-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need a tissue and a moment...

Hahahaha, might look pretty but hopefully I got it right. First fire up will be a nervous time !!!
(07-13-2017 )AussieISX Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-12-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote: [ -> ]I think I need a tissue and a moment...

Hahahaha, might look pretty but hopefully I got it right. First fire up will be a nervous time !!!

I know that first start feeling after it's reassembled. Everyone stand back. It might grenade. Lol
I know proper building of the motor is of utmost importance,but I so appreciate when it looks good too. Great job!
Bit of progress the last couple of days. Should be making noise by the weekend. Fitted up a new 2050 easy pedal clutch and did a heap of re-ferb work on the harness. Re bushed the spring mounts on the chassis and painted and fitted new springs while the engine was out . Still need to strip and clean the radiator and fit new gaskets on the tanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's