Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Fuel Delivery Pressure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2008 CM 871 getting an intermittent "fuel delivery pressure" code. It doesn't seem to affect anything just a cel. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks.
could be getting air in the system or it could be a pressure regulator with trash in it. It could also be a failing shutoff solenoid. they can cause it too.

Just some places to look.
(07-02-2017 )Rawze Wrote: [ -> ]could be getting air in the system or it could be a pressure regulator with trash in it. It could also be a failing shutoff solenoid. they can cause it too.

Just some places to look.

Where's the pressure regulator?
Every single time a mechanic changes my davco fuel filter, I get this code. It's high time I buy a new plastic cover as mines a asshole to install back on. It sucks air and I get that code.
Check what the engine was doing when the faults were active. You'll get this code if you try and start it while there's still air in the fuel filters during a service.
I will know for sure in a day or so but I think I might be sucking air in my fuel tank. Maybe a cracked suction tube cause I was down around a quarter tank when it was doing it. I fuelled up last night and it stopped so far. Thanks for the heads up for air in my fuel.
Reference URL's