Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: ISL-g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone familiar with the ISL-g 320 up CNG cummins Westport engines?
I have one. But it's an lng they're pretty simple to diagnose and trouble shoot. But they lack power and fuel economy
The power side most definitely, I'm having trouble with a "Ghost code" apparently it occurs every time the key is cycled. Accelerator pedal multiplex validation switch. Any clue on that?

----

Will someone please explain to me what and why "ghost" codes are being a pain. Mostly a accelerator pedal validation switch code. Autocar and cummins are not really much help with telling me what, why, an how the code is being thrown. Besides it's a ghost code. I JUST WANT TO FIX IT..LOL
Replace the accelerator pedal sensor ? Or maybe a damn wiring to it ? But it must be getting a bad reading. I think that' not a cummins issue that's more of the maker issue it's the pedal sensor. Cummins is just the engine
(07-21-2017 )Rex012 Wrote: [ -> ]Replace the accelerator pedal sensor ? Or maybe a damn wiring to it ? But it must be getting a bad reading. I think that' not a cummins issue that's more of the maker issue it's the pedal sensor. Cummins is just the engine

I called autocar an they seem to have not a clue. I've got a 136 truck fleet an damn near all of them throw that code..
Reference URL's