Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Broke down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A friend of mine is stuck in ok city with this coad on his freightshaker. 4334 and then eec 61. He's got a Detroit. Amy help would be much appreciated.
58 views and no one has any comment for help? Looks like I'm on the wrong forum.
You absolutely are.
You get 58 views cause your vague title so people click then realize they don't know anything about detroit and leave as this is primarily a Cummins forum. Second is the fact that you fail to mention what year of truck or detroit. Series 60, dd15, dd16?
I looked at it but know jack about Detroit codes. EEC 61 sounds like an emissions code but I don't want to steer you witha bad information so I kept my mouth shut.

I'm sure Unilevers can tell you but you'll have to wait till he logs in.
Where at in OK city? I cannot help with codes, but I might be able to help. I'm in Norman, OK.
(04-21-2018 )Brock Wrote: [ -> ]You get 58 views cause your vague title so people click then realize they don't know anything about detroit and leave as this is primarily a Cummins forum. Second is the fact that you fail to mention what year of truck or detroit. Series 60, dd15, dd16?

Brook, your absolutely right. This was the only info he gave me so I posted it. I'll be much more informative next time.
I clicked. Seen detroit. Dont know a thing about em. Left this pointless msg. Now back to scrolling and then bed.
Oh. Call freightshaker they will tell u what the code is in less time than the forum.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's