Broke down
04-21-2018, (Subject: Broke down ) 
Broke down
A friend of mine is stuck in ok city with this coad on his freightshaker. 4334 and then eec 61. He's got a Detroit. Amy help would be much appreciated.

User's Signature: Little fish in a big pond.
replyreply
RE: Broke down
58 views and no one has any comment for help? Looks like I'm on the wrong forum.

replyreply
You absolutely are.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
You get 58 views cause your vague title so people click then realize they don't know anything about detroit and leave as this is primarily a Cummins forum. Second is the fact that you fail to mention what year of truck or detroit. Series 60, dd15, dd16?

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao , Rawze , Signature620 , Waterloo , snailexpress
I looked at it but know jack about Detroit codes. EEC 61 sounds like an emissions code but I don't want to steer you witha bad information so I kept my mouth shut.

I'm sure Unilevers can tell you but you'll have to wait till he logs in.
replyreply
04-22-2018, (Subject: Broke down ) 
Where at in OK city? I cannot help with codes, but I might be able to help. I'm in Norman, OK.
replyreply
04-22-2018, (Subject: Broke down ) 
(04-21-2018 )Brock Wrote:  You get 58 views cause your vague title so people click then realize they don't know anything about detroit and leave as this is primarily a Cummins forum. Second is the fact that you fail to mention what year of truck or detroit. Series 60, dd15, dd16?

Brook, your absolutely right. This was the only info he gave me so I posted it. I'll be much more informative next time.

replyreply
04-23-2018, (Subject: Broke down ) 
I clicked. Seen detroit. Dont know a thing about em. Left this pointless msg. Now back to scrolling and then bed.
replyreply
04-23-2018, (Subject: Broke down ) 
Oh. Call freightshaker they will tell u what the code is in less time than the forum.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.