Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: check engine light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i have a 2007 peterbilt 379 with a isx 565 and 18 speed. i have a flash code 554 that’s came and gone a couple times today. does anybody know what the problem is
Im not finding a flash code 554
not sure if this is the right place but need some help..got a inactive code showing of 2387 .vgt actuator driver circuit (motor) mechanical system not responding or out of adjustment...any body have a cle what might be going on
Your actuator has taken a dump....just helped a friend out with this exact code.
.is there any way to find out if it did take a dump..i have a load on me how long can i run it with out doing any more damage to my truck i have 43 k in the box going to hope mill nc
It will come and go till if finally siezes...best get it done asap.
should i try in fix it my slf or make the dealer fix it should still be coved under the warranty
It will most likely need to be an active code before they'll touch it.
so pretty much it would have to go all the way out befor they would they would do any..would it mes anything els up if i run it a couple of days tell i can get me a new one..what causes it to do out i only have 343k on the motor
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's