check engine light
12-11-2018, (Subject: check engine light ) 
check engine light
i have a 2007 peterbilt 379 with a isx 565 and 18 speed. i have a flash code 554 that’s came and gone a couple times today. does anybody know what the problem is
replyreply
12-12-2018, (Subject: check engine light ) 
RE: check engine light
Im not finding a flash code 554

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
not sure if this is the right place but need some help..got a inactive code showing of 2387 .vgt actuator driver circuit (motor) mechanical system not responding or out of adjustment...any body have a cle what might be going on
replyreply
Your actuator has taken a dump....just helped a friend out with this exact code.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: opey450r
.is there any way to find out if it did take a dump..i have a load on me how long can i run it with out doing any more damage to my truck i have 43 k in the box going to hope mill nc
replyreply
It will come and go till if finally siezes...best get it done asap.
replyreply
should i try in fix it my slf or make the dealer fix it should still be coved under the warranty
replyreply
12-13-2018, (Subject: check engine light ) 
It will most likely need to be an active code before they'll touch it.
replyreply
12-13-2018, (Subject: check engine light ) 
so pretty much it would have to go all the way out befor they would they would do any..would it mes anything els up if i run it a couple of days tell i can get me a new one..what causes it to do out i only have 343k on the motor
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.