Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Tax time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to scan and organize receipt copy. Some of them 1' long(PJ), some short.
Ideas please.
If you have an iPhone, Scanner Pro by Readdle, not available for Android, unfortunately.
(01-11-2019 )Waterloo Wrote: [ -> ]If you have an iPhone, Scanner Pro by Readdle, not available for Android, unfortunately.
No don't have one. Well scanning itself isn't big deal. How to organize files? Looking some soft i can attach pdf copy to the record in spread sheet.:huh:
Problem solved.
Scan receipts in to designated folder.
Use hyperlink function to attach PDF file as a button named RECEIPT.
When you click button PDF image will opens.
Cool, I'm sooooooooo smart today:big_smile2:
For those who are interesting will post video.
Im definitely interested. Please post a video. Im currently using QuickBooks self employed app. It's $4.99/month you can take a pic of the receipt and it reads it and matches it with the transaction on your account. They even do email receipts. I like it. For $60 a year i can handle receipts at the point of purchase and throw them away if I choose because there is an image of the physical receipt saved. It just simplifies all the transactions I do on the business side so that's why I don't mind paying. There is also more features in the app I don't use and customer support. You can also get reports on current and past tax stuff. It pretty handy.
Reference URL's