Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Cutout test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was doing a cutout test today and cylinder #3 was a noticable misfire but it didnt affect the idle quality as much as the rest...my thinking is this injector is on it's way out...will be doing the leakdown test to confirm...
make sure you run the overhead valve adjustment before the leak test. Otherwise you may get false readings.
Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'
(08-03-2019 )Daytripper Wrote: [ -> ]Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'

Actually I should be saying "thank you for your service" to you instead .. lol

was never inlisted. - it is just a hat. - I am definitely +pro-military though for reasons i will not state publicly.
Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.
(08-04-2019 )Creek Wrote: [ -> ]Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.
Wasnt because co springs is an AF town was it?
Whole lot of Army there at Fort Carson. Check it out. It’s all good.
Reference URL's