Cutout test
08-03-2019, (Subject: Cutout test ) 
Cutout test
So I was doing a cutout test today and cylinder #3 was a noticable misfire but it didnt affect the idle quality as much as the rest...my thinking is this injector is on it's way out...will be doing the leakdown test to confirm...
replyreply
RE: Cutout test
make sure you run the overhead valve adjustment before the leak test. Otherwise you may get false readings.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'
replyreply
08-04-2019, (Subject: Cutout test ) 
(08-03-2019 )Daytripper Wrote:  Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'

Actually I should be saying "thank you for your service" to you instead .. lol

was never inlisted. - it is just a hat. - I am definitely +pro-military though for reasons i will not state publicly.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.
replyreply
(08-04-2019 )Creek Wrote:  Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.
Wasnt because co springs is an AF town was it?
replyreply
Whole lot of Army there at Fort Carson. Check it out. It’s all good.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: smorgan87

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.