Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: 2016 x15 deleted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys I bought a 2016 t660 with a reman cummins x15 that has been deleted 25k miles ago.

I need help in getting in touch with someone to make sure its properly deleted and the tune is right. I got a really good deal on this truck I just couldn't pass it up. Now I want to make sure it runs for years to come.

Im new to this forum so I dont know alot of people but heard this is the best forum for cummins stuff.

Look forward to hearing from you guys.
PM mommaburt or Unilevers ... they can take an objective look at it.
they are busy people, be patient.
Are you sure it's an x15 and not an isx15 cm2350? Big difference in between the two. Especially between the x15 performance vs efficiency series.
(09-17-2019 )Deol_Logistics Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I bought a 2016 t660 with a reman cummins x15

it would be rare for a 2016 truck to have an actual X15. Register the engine ser# on quickserv.com (it is free) and find out what it actually is, maybe take some pics and post em of the engine too.

You could alternatively post the reman engine ser# (ESN number) on here and it can be looked up.
{image removed}

Would this be an X15?
here is the dataplate...
[attachment=5454]

it is a CM2350.

-- There are some pretty damaging programs running around, being traded on those auto tuning forums for that model engine out there. Get a copy of the program pulled out of the ECM A.S.A.P. and e-mail it to me and I can look it over, see if it is safe.
Reference URL's