Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Diagnostics Software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone ever used the NexIQ/ESA software and programming? If so, can you share the PROS/CONS?
Maybe you should be a bit more specific on what your intended goals are?.
I want to be able to diagnose, repair, set up parameters myself rather than trusting a shop to do it the way I need it to be done. IE: Bought this truck (2014 Pete 386), brought it home, put it to work. 2 of the gauges were not working. I checked to make sure it wasn't fuse related, ran a couple of checks with wiring, found that they were never "turned on" from the factory... Because of the warranty (expensive roll of charmin), I ran it by the Pete store and had them turn the gauges on...took all of about 15 minutes. The mechanic hooked up an ESA program through a NexIQ and laptop, like I said, 15 minutes later and the gauges are fully operational! Walked out of the shop's office with an invoice for $185.00....
Longer story short, I want to be able to do as much of the work as I can myself.
Thus far I have purchased the Insite program, have had nothing but trouble with it...installed it, hooked it up and it was a READ ONLY version, even with the product codes, etc. So, I scrapped it after much debating with the seller. Bought another and am waiting on it to arrive right now.
your gonna need to get insite working, it's a must if you own a cummins. You can use other software as well if you like but you really need insite.
insite 7.6 works great.

kyegn is on internet in many places. works just fine. jus make key and put it in.

inline 5 i have works for esa and jpro and insite, everyhtin else.

u can waste ur money but if u cant figure out how to get insite going properly then u not going to get anythin else going any better.
Thank you, can you tell me what kyegn is? And how it works?
(11-17-2019 )GreenBean Wrote: [ -> ]what kyegn is?

kyegn
WARNING: Public Software trading is NOT ALLOWED on this forum!.
My inline 6 wouldn't work with ESA. I wasted money on a knockoff Nexiq before finally just picking up a legit one. All just to turn on some gauges. There's a nice chime in the cab controller I wanted to enable for my dump valve, but I struck out trying to find a telltale lead to activate it. No clue why it's there if you can't use it, but I never really dug deep enough to see what it would take to get inside of the cab controller.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's