Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: New diag tool time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll replace mine myself since I have onsite to change the trim codes so about 900 I believe after core per injector
(10-19-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll replace mine myself since I have onsite to change the trim codes so about 900 I believe after core per injector
I replaced mine myself as well if you can get just the injector for a CM2350 for $900 I need to buy it wherever you're getting it from
I can find 5579419px injectors with the compression tube for 980 no core charge on ebay.... I can't see cummins being 2x the price after core return
(10-19-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]I can find 5579419px injectors with the compression tube for 980 no core charge on ebay.... I can't see cummins being 2x the price after core return

that sounds a bit risky to me.
I wouldn't buy from eBay but usually on px parts on ebay they are usually within 100-200 from my dealership. Rx parts is where I always see a huge difference in price.
Washed out bearings in the whole engine from a fleabay unknown source injector failing would kinda put a damper on a guys day, I would think. You never know why they are cheaper till they fail or you happen to do indepth research and find they are a recall part or NOS that has been sitting in an abandoned warehouse for years or firesale.... the list goes on and on with why they are just a couple hundred $$ less than anyone in the entire world.
(10-18-2020 )Lonestar10 Wrote: [ -> ]whatever size bolt i need to replace the banjo bolt with to deadhead things one at a time.

Where does this come in? I understand what you're saying about capping lines into injectors and leakdown testing to find the bad injector.
Replace the fuel regulator banjo bolt to eliminate that as a leak down point.
At the same time your capping injector lines or do that part by itself?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's