Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: LED turnsignal hyper flash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone replaced the turn signal bulbs in the headlight bezel with LED bulbs? If so, is there a relay that can be replaced with an electronic relay, or is the only fix to the hyperflash is to go the resistor route?

I've searched all over for a relay that controls the truck.. there are 2 for the trailer, and when both are removed, the trailer won't flash.. but the truck continues. I'm guessing it's in the SAM somewheres..
I think it's built in the SAM, i was going to replace the regular bulbs because they are getting too hot and they are burning my headlights, but after looking for LED bulbs for awhile, i decided to leave it this way, let us know if you find good LEDs, i think i saw LEDs with built in resistors, good luck
This place has some top of the line products. They have an assortment of resistors. I've bought led headlights ( JW Speaker) and they are a good place to buy from.

http://www.xenondepot.com
Reference URL's