Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: AC COLD Driving & Warm Parked
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My 2014 Prostar AC Blows so cold I can’t leave it on long while Driving and when I stop it blows like it’s not even AC at all and if I bump up the RPMs it’s a bit better but nothing like driving and cursing RPMs are 1500
Maybe a dirty condenser that only gets enough air flow through it when driving????
It would probably be easier to figure if it wasn’t working at all, thank you for the tip it’s going on the list of things to check, I was hoping someone’s had this problem but I figured it’s not a huge deal because it removes the incentive to idle my truck.
Manifold gauges would certainly help. Guessing isn't usually a very efficient way to troubleshoot anything.

https://www.harborfreight.com/ac-r134a-m...60806.html
Is the fan comin on when parked?
The fan comes on every so often, while parked but it doesn’t just stay on, I spoke to a member here directly who recently had this same issue as well as another member also having this issue all with their Prostars so I think I’ve found a solution but thank you for your reply anyways
So Demandating Fixed this Warm AC when parked I know it probably unrelated but she blows ICE COLD all the time now
Reference URL's