Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Isx15 cm2350 Low Power no codes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2013 isx15 cm2350 demandated est 40k ago by running rough 735,000 Od overhauled at 490k truck has seemed to have intermittent power loss for a couple of months nothing crazy but last load the truck fought hard to get a 78k gross to speed on a flat hill no codes but it’s obvious now something is wrong. A couple of months ago I got one count of injector solenoid Driver cylinder 3 but truck was running fine than and code was inactive immediately after so I erased and no codes since. I pulled the valve cover and checked the injector harness no visible issues and I cleaned my imap and found an issue with my Air compressor leaking oil into the air intake so I’ve removed the compressor intake from the air intake and put a filter on it temporarily I’ll fix the compressor soon but to see if the truck would run better and cleaned all my tubing and it’s still running weak if I idle for 30 min maybe once or twice it’ll have a slight miss to it. I’m not sure what else I can besides but a over priced injector and hope that works and than continue to throw expansive parts at it. Also I just got new drive tires and a new Motive ELD device installed the Same day it started losing power oddly enough
what is your boost and egt's doing when acting up?

and does it p[ass a rail leak-down test?...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...2#pid69262

... also, injector fault codes are not normal at all.. you need to replace the offending injector.
One of my trucks started throwing random fault codes.. 1 for the injectors. 1 for def tank heater. 1 for low water. Stuff like that. Truck started coughing and running rough. I had him pull the motive plug off so I could plug in my Cummins fault reader and as soon as he unplugged it the engine perked up and 3 hours later the codes cleared.

May not fix your problem, but when I saw you just got a new eld, it reminded me on one of my problems.

Good luck
Reference URL's