Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Can’t get mpg up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone. So o have a 2009 t660 cm871 roughly 800k I started driving by the boost guage 58mph. Somedays I get 7.5-8 mpg and some days 5.5. Mpg. What am I doing wrong. I did egr tune. Replaced all sensors with Cummins oem. I keep boost close to zero while driving and never go over 20 psi while climbing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Assuming it is not deleted... What does the regen history look like?. Maybe post a screen shot. ... or is it de-mandated?.
I don’t have insight set I’m working on that. But I have been getting random dpf/doc alarms and when I get under 5 mph I often get the hot exhaust light. So I’m assuming the system is regening to often
(09-23-2023 )EliteT660 Wrote: [ -> ]I don’t have insight set I’m working on that. But I have been getting random dpf/doc alarms and when I get under 5 mph I often get the hot exhaust light. So I’m assuming the system is regening to often

Very likely so, and how old are the DPF/DOC elements?. When was the last time you removed them and had them professionally baked out, de-ashed, and flow-tested?. They are due for this every 2 years or so .. BEFORE the check engine lights start coming on, or at first signs of it wanting a parked regen.
Reference URL's