Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more

Full Version: Pete 520 pto parameters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello again to all. I have a 2024 Pete 520 in my shop and they are looking to change the parameters for the pto. It’s a garbage truck and they want the pto to not stop while in motion and for it not to kick out untill 1650 rpm. I guess their other trucks are set up this way. I have Davie 4 but can’t find anywhere on pro to change those parameters. Has anyone else seen this or have some advice. Maybe it’s under a diff parameter. I can see pto engage rpm but that is it. Thanks in advance.
get one of the other trucks that are already set up like that, take screen shots, and copy the related changes that were set?.
That’s not a bad idea. Thanks Rawze. Their other trucks are not 2024’s so I guess I’ll see if they are the same parameters.
Thought I would post my solution. After checking into this truck some more I realized the engine is a paccar px9 which is made by Cummins, intern that’s why I can’t find the parameters on davie 4. I went into insite and there it was, All the pto parameters I needed. Thanks for your response Rawze.
As a Pete owner I can say I've seen first hand how Paccar loves to outsource their own branded parts to other manufacturers, often times just slapping their name on an existing product and adding 10-50% to the price. I wasn't aware they did this with engines too. Though, I guess I shouldn't be too surprised.
My 335 has a 'px-8' but its just an isc painted black and the valve cover says px-8.
Reference URL's