Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? (/showthread.php?tid=2629)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - JHNDZ - 03-10-2018

(03-10-2018 )rrod Wrote:  
(03-10-2018 )JHNDZ Wrote:  Hey guys I recently received my insite from China lol ... it's one from eBay..
I started to install the program on my laptop and when I wanted to run the program it's asking me for a Cummins subscription password ... am I missing something?? Or am o going to have to buy the Cummins yr subscription??

Is it also giving you the PC ID ? I may be wrong but think you are suppose to give this PC ID to the vendor who sold you the Insite and he will give you the key or password needed.
Ohh I see .. I will contact the seller ..
It is asking for a pc id.. thank you for replying ..
So .. the seller should provide this id number ..?

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - rrod - 03-10-2018

Quote:Ohh I see .. I will contact the seller ..
It is asking for a pc id.. thank you for replying ..
So .. the seller should provide this id number ..?

Insite will give u the PC ID. Then u give that number to the seller so that he can give u the password.

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Beaver - 03-18-2018

So...what version will do the turbo/actuator calibration? I want to be able to diag on my own and watch everything live so I know whats going on. Tired of being told I need parts that I really don't.

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Waterloo - 03-18-2018

(03-18-2018 )Beaver Wrote:  So...what version will do the turbo/actuator calibration? I want to be able to diag on my own and watch everything live so I know whats going on. Tired of being told I need parts that I really don't.

Software wise, the Insite 7.6 or 7.6.2 will work fine. Version 8 is the one to avoid, as it has to be online I believe to function.

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Zusky407 - 03-18-2018

I have the e bay version and a cheapo laptop, took me a while to figure out the software but as mentioned before you can find the soft part on a site and the hardware just from e bay it don't take long to come in.

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Beaver - 03-18-2018

Can I just use Lite or do I need pro?

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Chamberpains - 03-18-2018

Lite will do everything except load calibrations to the ecm.

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Meatbag - 03-22-2018

Anyone running Insite and Inline 6 on Windows 10?

RE: Should I buy OEM Insite or ebay insite? - Chamberpains - 03-22-2018

I've read a couple guys have ran 7.6.2 on Windows 10. You may have to go under properties on insite icon and run it under compatibility mode for an older version of Windows. But I'm not sure if its necessary.[attachment=3729]