Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Engine Brake Light - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Engine Brake Light (/showthread.php?tid=4258)

Engine Brake Light - Lonestar10 - 03-08-2019

Does anyone know a possible part number for the 4 bulbs for Engine Brake/Luggage Door/Regen/Hot Exhaust lights in the dash module?

International supposidly could only find the whole new module for $60 bucks but its just a burnt out light as i swapped a Regen light into my Engine Brake section since it was burned out and now i get ESC Warning because it sees the Regen light is now the burnt out one.

At least my engine brake "on" light works now lol.

RE: Engine Brake Light - Nilao - 03-08-2019

Picture of the old bulb? Is it long skinny type with a flat base that has exposed wires?

RE: Engine Brake Light - Lonestar10 - 03-08-2019

i cant find a pic on google but its real small say 3-4mm round bulb with a flat round base you push through the circuit board then twist 30-45 degree to lock in. maybe 1/2in tall

its the lights in your 4 light section on the dash of prostars/lonestars

RE: Engine Brake Light - Nilao - 03-08-2019

Maybe a #1893 bulb?

RE: Engine Brake Light - Lonestar10 - 03-08-2019

They are like this style but much smaller then what you would put in your gauges at first i thought it was LED until i saw the filiments inside it thats how small the bulb is kinda like the pick of an LED. Ill pull dash back apart tomorrow get a real pick of one i just really dont wanna pay 60 bucks when my module is good just the damn push through twist 30degree light isnt.

RE: Engine Brake Light - Chamberpains - 03-09-2019

Freightliner century class used to use a very small bulb in the dash switches. Very few people knew they were replaceable. A small piece of plastic tubing slid over the bulb and you could pull them straight out of the switch. Literally a $.05 fix compared to a $30 switch. So ya, a picture of the actual bulb with something for reference in size next to it would help a lot.

RE: Engine Brake Light - the missing link - 03-09-2019

Pull a burnt old bulb and bring it in to intersmashable or Napa .