Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem (/showthread.php?tid=4327)

Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - bigben - 03-22-2019

I have a Eaton Fuller automated transmission 18 speed on Cummins x 15 and [/size] lately every morning I turn the key on the F sign comes on and says transmission fault service. I turned the key on and off couple of times and it goes away. I changed the transmission fuse and sometimes it failed to start the truck. Any help will be appreciated. [size=medium]

RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - johnnydngrs - 03-22-2019

If you turn your key on off 6 times you are clearing the codes. To retrieve the codes start with key in the on position off,on.off.on and it should give you the fault code.

RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - Nilao - 03-24-2019

On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.

RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - bigben - 03-25-2019

(03-24-2019 )Nilao Wrote:  On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.
Hi where will I star to look all the connections Because I don’t know much about these transmission. Pls let me know. I reterived a code and the code was 17. Wha should I do in this situation.

RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - Nilao - 03-25-2019

[attachment=4783]
[attachment=4784]
[attachment=4785]

RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem - Nilao - 03-25-2019

[attachment=4786]
[attachment=4787]