Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem
03-22-2019, (Subject: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem ) 
Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem
I have a Eaton Fuller automated transmission 18 speed on Cummins x 15 and [/size] lately every morning I turn the key on the F sign comes on and says transmission fault service. I turned the key on and off couple of times and it goes away. I changed the transmission fuse and sometimes it failed to start the truck. Any help will be appreciated. [size=medium]
replyreply
03-22-2019, (Subject: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem ) 
RE: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem
If you turn your key on off 6 times you are clearing the codes. To retrieve the codes start with key in the on position off,on.off.on and it should give you the fault code.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver
03-24-2019, (Subject: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem ) 
On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.
replyreply
03-25-2019, (Subject: Eaton Fuller automated transmission problem ) 
(03-24-2019 )Nilao Wrote:  On these automated transmissions faults are normally ghosts from bad wire connections at the plugs. I would pull and clean all plugs in the wiring harness from the x-y shifter back to the controller, I bet moisture got in and corroded a pin. Otherwise the x-y shifter could be on its way out.
Hi where will I star to look all the connections Because I don’t know much about these transmission. Pls let me know. I reterived a code and the code was 17. Wha should I do in this situation.
replyreply

replyreply

replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.