Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Cutout test - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: Cutout test (/showthread.php?tid=4898)

Cutout test - Daytripper - 08-03-2019

So I was doing a cutout test today and cylinder #3 was a noticable misfire but it didnt affect the idle quality as much as the rest...my thinking is this injector is on it's way out...will be doing the leakdown test to confirm...

RE: Cutout test - Rawze - 08-03-2019

make sure you run the overhead valve adjustment before the leak test. Otherwise you may get false readings.

RE: Cutout test - Daytripper - 08-03-2019

Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'

RE: Cutout test - Rawze - 08-04-2019

(08-03-2019 )Daytripper Wrote:  Will do...noticed your Army hat in one of your videos...thank you for your service...

B Co. 2/187th Inf. Rakkassan bravo bastards. '86-89'

Actually I should be saying "thank you for your service" to you instead .. lol

was never inlisted. - it is just a hat. - I am definitely +pro-military though for reasons i will not state publicly.

RE: Cutout test - Creek - 08-04-2019

Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.

RE: Cutout test - smorgan87 - 08-04-2019

(08-04-2019 )Creek Wrote:  Before I was inducted in 1972, I wore a Army cap into a bar in Colorado Springs. I had long hair and was obviously not in the military at the time. A soldier came up to me and said "Take that off". I did,,,,,,,, immediately.
Wasnt because co springs is an AF town was it?

RE: Cutout test - Creek - 08-04-2019

Whole lot of Army there at Fort Carson. Check it out. It’s all good.