Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
TC (traction Control light on) - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Pete & KW related Help... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=70)
+--- Thread: TC (traction Control light on) (/showthread.php?tid=6589)

Pages: 1 2

TC (traction Control light on) - OTR48 - 09-10-2020

Hello every one, I have 2016 KW T680 and the TC (traction control) light is on all the time; the switch do not work to turn it off.
If any one can point me how to troubleshooting this and turn this light off will very appreciate.

Thank you.

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Nilao - 09-10-2020

You've got a abs code disabling the system. You need bendix software or Google how to pull the blink codes for your model truck.

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - OTR48 - 09-10-2020

(09-10-2020 )Nilao Wrote:  You've got a abs code disabling the system. You need bendix software or Google how to pull the blink codes for your model truck.

I have aCom from Bendix but can't find the way to disable TC light.
I will try Google blink codes.

Thank you!

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - danwald - 11-20-2020

did it come on after a CECU update?

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Golfnut - 01-30-2021

I'm going to join on this thread. I have a 2014 T680. Yesterday I had it demandated and today I used Paccar ESA to disable the DEF gauge and its blinking red light. In the process I had to update my CECU and Instrument cluster. It gave me several MIL lights which I cleared with Insite but my Traction Control light is now on. I'm guessing I need to update the TC module now?

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Golfnut - 01-30-2021

After some further research I found that when updating the CECU it automatically enables Traction Controls and Stability Control. My truck does have TC but not Stability Control (to my knowledge) so I disabled that and it the light went away. Hopefully it stays that way when I drive it!

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Rawze - 01-30-2021

(01-30-2021 )Golfnut Wrote:  After some further research I found that when updating the CECU it automatically enables Traction Controls and Stability Control. My truck does have TC but not Stability Control (to my knowledge) so I disabled that and it the light went away. Hopefully it stays that way when I drive it!

thanks for sharing. Maybe this helps someone else that has the same issue.

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Valley11 - 01-31-2021

What truck was that on? Have a Mack does anyone know if it is possible to disable stability control on a Mack truck? In Canada in the bush roads causing issues when it starts braking when need speed for the next hill

RE: TC (traction Control light on) - Golfnut - 01-31-2021

Mine was a 2014 KW T680.