Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Truck Purchase - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Ask Your question... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Truck Purchase (/showthread.php?tid=7180)

Truck Purchase - Bawse7 - 03-23-2021

To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.

RE: Truck Purchase - Waterloo - 03-23-2021

Haggai Automotive And Diesel Repair
1228 High Falls Rd,
Griffin, GA 30223
(678) 688-8107

To PM Mr. Hag here on the forum: ... http://rawze.com/forums/member.php?action=profile&uid=848

RE: Truck Purchase - Rawze - 03-23-2021

(03-23-2021 )Bawse7 Wrote:  To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.

I make videos so that people can learn for themselves instead of taking their equipment to shops all the time. - I do not have a shop.

Don't know who your writing that to, but I would suggest Mr. Hags if your looking to simply take it to someone else though.

RE: Truck Purchase - SquareOne - 03-23-2021

Also, in the meantime, if you look near the top of the home page, you will see a selectable option labeled 'My Book'. Loads of valuable information as well as extensive maintenance references.

^^-----excellent place to not only achieve what you're looking to do, but familiarize yourself with the proper way to be an Owner/Op