Truck Purchase
03-23-2021, (Subject: Truck Purchase ) 
Truck Purchase
To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.
replyreply
RE: Truck Purchase
Haggai Automotive And Diesel Repair
1228 High Falls Rd,
Griffin, GA 30223
(678) 688-8107

To PM Mr. Hag here on the forum: ... http://rawze.com/forums/member.php?actio...le&uid=848

User's Signature: 2008 ProStar, OEM 600hp CM-871, 18spd, 3:42, in framed in Rawze's driveway. Every day is a fresh new episode of, "The Twilight Zone"... Rod Serling lives rent free in my head. I can smell the Chesterfields.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
(03-23-2021 )Bawse7 Wrote:  To whom this may concern:

My name is Benaiah Everett and I live in the Atlanta GA area. I've been watching your YouTube videos and found them VERY informative. With that in mind, I'm about to purchase a truck with a Cummins engine and I would love for you to check it out. May I have your contact information and address to your shop? Thank you in advance.

I make videos so that people can learn for themselves instead of taking their equipment to shops all the time. - I do not have a shop.

Don't know who your writing that to, but I would suggest Mr. Hags if your looking to simply take it to someone else though.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: PuroCumminsPower
Also, in the meantime, if you look near the top of the home page, you will see a selectable option labeled 'My Book'. Loads of valuable information as well as extensive maintenance references.

^^-----excellent place to not only achieve what you're looking to do, but familiarize yourself with the proper way to be an Owner/Op
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , PuroCumminsPower

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.