Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: International Trucks Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=69)
+--- Thread: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. (/showthread.php?tid=720)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - 74bassman - 07-04-2018

My pump stop working. I replace the pump today, but didnt fix it. I check for continuity no power to the pump. I check for power at the fuse, and still no power. This tells me the switch might be bad. So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - slowpoke - 07-04-2018

when mine stop working i put a push button momentary switch in, on left side of lower dash only had to run 1 wire to pump because i had pos voltage at pump all the time so my switch completes the ground,on mine anyway. don't know if there all like that.

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - Rawze - 07-04-2018

(07-04-2018 )74bassman Wrote:  My pump stop working. I replace the pump today, but didnt fix it. I check for continuity no power to the pump. I check for power at the fuse, and still no power. This tells me the switch might be bad. So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?

What make/model/year truck?

If it is a prostar you should look at this as a possible cause too ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1514&pid=12861#pid12861

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - 74bassman - 07-05-2018

I did look this, and I will check those fuses.

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - 74bassman - 07-10-2018

The truck is 2010 prostar

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - Rawze - 07-11-2018

(07-04-2018 )74bassman Wrote:  ...
So how do i acess the switch on the steering wheel?

On mine, I just pop the center part off (the city horn), then you get access to the screws to take the rest apart.

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - 74bassman - 07-19-2018

I replace the turn signal, and wiper pump switch. Still nothing. I check for volts at the fuse, and it appears that I'm not getting any power at the fuse.
I can see a gray wire, and 2 red (pink). 1 pink wire comes from the fuse in front of it. Would the grey wire becoming from the switch or the other red wire?

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - Mr Hagg - 07-19-2018

Im betting that maybe one of the power feed relays is not sending power to fuse panel...

RE: Windshield washer fluid line failed... Have question. - 74bassman - 07-19-2018

How can i check that