Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more
More actuator questions.... - Printable Version

+- Rawze.com: Rawze's ISX Technical Discussion and more (http://rawze.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Big Truck Technical Discussion... (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: ISX Related Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=68)
+--- Thread: More actuator questions.... (/showthread.php?tid=7413)

Pages: 1 2

RE: More actuator questions.... - JMBT - 05-26-2021

Gotcha! I think I will try to find a new one, then rebuild this one when the parts are all available. I am hoping Rawze chimes in to let me know if he has ever seen a bad motor.

RE: More actuator questions.... - Rawze - 05-26-2021

(05-26-2021 )JMBT Wrote:  Gotcha! I think I will try to find a new one, then rebuild this one when the parts are all available. I am hoping Rawze chimes in to let me know if he has ever seen a bad motor.

bad motor usually will not turn at all. That or squeaks real badly.

RE: More actuator questions.... - JMBT - 06-04-2021

We’ll just an update. I looked up all the bearings in the actuator off of the part numbers Rawze posted in his video series. There is one that is not available from McMaster-Carr right now and I could only find Chinese knock offs on Amazon that were ready to ship. So I called Yiyito to see if he had a reman laying around. The only thing he had ready to ship was brand new for $1395. So I found an available reman online from a place called HDturbos in IL. 1 year warranty shipped for $599+ $150 core refunded when you ship your core back. (Free return shipping). It came with the mounting kit as well.

I installed it yesterday and test drove it today. So far so good. We’ll see how long it lasts.

I think I am going to go ahead and order a set of bearings when they are all available to have on hand for the next time it craps out.