Coolant level rising reservoir
06-26-2024, (Subject: Coolant level rising reservoir ) 
Coolant level rising reservoir
My coolant level is rising all the way to the top in the reservoir when cold starting matter couple of minutes, Truck hasn’t been ran in a year just idling and driving around the block.

Other issues that I’m having on the truck

-I have an Air leak Also when after my tanks are full I come and check on it the next day the tanks are near almost zero. I’m thinking there’s an air to air leak in the system ??
- My air Fliter is making a rumbling noise when idling even when and after the air governor cut out
Don’t know if it’s a turbo issue or air compressor ?? Maybe the intercooler is leaking air or the hoses feel loose I squeezed it the other day it made the noise worse
- When I check the engine oil cap I feel it’s condensation water type greenish around the engine oil cap but when I drive the truck the next day it’s dry ?? And it comes back when the truck sits for weeks ?
No codes or nothing 425k miles 8.5k engine hours Cummins x15
replyreply
06-27-2024, (Subject: Coolant level rising reservoir ) 
RE: Coolant level rising reservoir
- What you describe about the coolant level going up after its cold and sits + greenish moisture on oil cap sounds like the tell tale signs of a liner dancing (head gasket) issue to me.

more on this ...: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid79897

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.