Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
05-31-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
RE: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN
Anybody buy the FF5776 on amazon and not get the fill plug with the filters. I have always get the rubber plug for pre filling the filters. Last bunch I have bought I have sent back thinking these are not genuine filters. The Cummins filtration sellers don't seem to be around anymore. Guess time to look at other options.
replyreply
06-01-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
(05-31-2024 )MCRENT Wrote:  .... The Cummins filtration sellers don't seem to be around anymore. Guess time to look at other options.

Yea, Amazon has some serious quality control with many of their sellers....I would go to partandfilters.com. They seem to have solid deals on genuine filters. The filters, packaging, and even bulk packaging seem genuine and not tampered with. The laser-printed marks on the filter match those I have purchased from the stealership in the past...

If those are counterfeit, they've fooled me for quite awhile.
replyreply
06-02-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
Dang it!!! Just hit the "buy again" button on my Amazon account and I know I've never received this filter from this supplier so I guess ya never know what you'll get. Buyer beware.

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
(06-02-2024 )schISM Wrote:  Dang it!!! Just hit the "buy again" button on my Amazon account and I know I've never received this filter from this supplier so I guess ya never know what you'll get. Buyer beware.

WOOW.. Chineesuim engine killing trash!

makes you wonder how many people are using those fake filters on their engines at this point.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
(05-31-2024 )MCRENT Wrote:  Anybody buy the FF5776 on amazon and not get the fill plug with the filters. I have always get the rubber plug for pre filling the filters. Last bunch I have bought I have sent back thinking these are not genuine filters. The Cummins filtration sellers don't seem to be around anymore. Guess time to look at other options.

Bought 3 of this listing back in April. I've had good luck always using the seller "Buyers Lair" (for both FF5776 and LF14000NN). NOTE: In case it matters, I always purchase various quantities of the "1-pack" from that listing. I haven't gotten around to cutting anything open, but outwardly they appear identical to the ones from the dealer. Yes, they include the normal plastic pre-fill plug, althugh I follow the procedure in the manual to install the filter dry and cycle the key a few times to let the priming pump fill the filter. Been doing that for years and it always starts just like normal after a filter change.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
(06-02-2024 )schISM Wrote:  Dang it!!! Just hit the "buy again" button on my Amazon account and I know I've never received this filter from this supplier so I guess ya never know what you'll get. Buyer beware.

Here is the Amazon link to the LF14000NN that I also recently bought, also from the seller "Buyers Lair". The ones I received did NOT look like that, they have the normal heavy duty raised rubber seal in the top. In particular I've always purchased various quantities of the "2-pack", in case that makes a difference.

I don't ever trust the Buy Again button on Amazon. When you order like that you never know if the price has changed or if they are going to use a different seller or how it will be fulfilled. I will use past orders to return to the product page and verify I'm adding the right item, at an acceptable price, and sometimes from a preferred seller, to my cart.

User's Signature: "...And as we wind on down the road, Our Shadows taller than our Soul..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM , MCRENT
06-04-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
I bought 4 from local shop to compare to the last amazon purchase.. Local shop on left amazon on right. The amazon I thought was good at 1st but had no plug for filling again like the other 4 I sent back. The amazon filter is skinnier and taller and say made in USA which I thought was odd.. The local shop seem to be normal size and made in Mexico which is a shame but seem normal these days.. so buyer beware on the amazon china crap

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: JimT
06-04-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
You guys ever wonder why some random seller would have genuine cummins filters at some big discounted price?? Maybe they sprinkle that magic fairy dust on them that Rawze is always talking about. You're all playing with fire if you ask me.
replyreply
06-05-2024, (Subject: Amazon’ Fleetguard LF1400NN ) 
just a reminder, as this thread is getting long ...

Every actual genuine filter that I have ever gotten myself so far (I get them locally at stealers$it), had that expensive rubber flapper in the top end to prevent o-ring from getting sucked into engine, as shown in this pic...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid78147

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hookliftpete

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.