Isx cm871 turbo issues
04-18-2023, (Subject: Isx cm871 turbo issues ) 
RE: Isx cm871 turbo issues
(04-18-2023 )Rawze Wrote:  yes.. but even worse, is that most of the people who do this type of work simply do not know any better. In their minds,.. they are hard convinced that what they do is some-how ok, and that the ecm will magically "fix itself" with some kind of hidden internal unicorn fart dust or something.

Yup pretty much what guy said this morning...... he said they know what their doing. Said they do this all it all the time on all platforms.
I'm more of a caterpillar guy myself. I love my old 3406e models.
replyreply
(04-18-2023 )Doodles_mmr Wrote:  ...
Yup pretty much what guy said this morning...... he said they know what their doing. Said they do this all it all the time on all platforms.
I'm more of a caterpillar guy myself. I love my old 3406e models.

It has been my experience that the more different model engines and vehicles they claim they can do, then the worse their cookie-cutter garbage programming truly is.

It is one thing to simply 'jail-break' that engine computer into not showing what is wrong with it in the dash, .. but all together another to make the engine itself run correctly again after that has been done to it. -= And they have absolutely ZERO focus on that engine past shutting it up. To them.. it is only a computer and it don't matter once they get your moneys.

It sounds to me like you got the most common response of all that those type of of clowns will usually always claim. It is this exact arrogant stupidity they responded to you with that drives this entire plague I am talking about.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Doodles_mmr
(04-18-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  
(04-18-2023 )Doodles_mmr Wrote:  
(04-18-2023 )Bengy88 Wrote:  :o I kinda wanna see how this runs in person

I know mpg went down since then. And I can't make it stay running right. But when it was running driver said it had plenty of power..... now I know why. These guys out here stealing people's money...

They do appear to have plenty of power, you can get a lot more power safely with things set right…. And still get good mpgs.

This truck has a mind of its own. Went to fire it up and move it around to unload a engine block and dang thing fired up and stayed automatically idled at 1200 rpm. I check all stuff I wasn't for sure about today. Had no restrictions in crank case tubes. Has a oem paccar cac. from pete in 2019 other owner says. Didn't get to pull map sensor out yet. Had plenty going on today trying to build 2 c15s.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.