Passive regens how often.
01-03-2017, (Subject: Passive regens how often. ) 
RE: Passive regens how often.
Today I made first contact with in site, YEAH! Ive been working on getting connected for over a month. So i decied to start the truck and play around with the program. Enabled the idle timer, sat there and waited for the truck to shut off, but never happened, anyhow I noticed my truck was doing what i call the passive regen. the program said (im going on my limitted memory of what i thought i saw) the SCR warm up was active, also it said doser was called for but valve was closed, awaile later it was open i watched my glow shift pyro climb to 500 then the engine sound shifted, boost dropped off pyro declined abit i thought the cycle was done but program said doser valve open still ???? Earlier to day i waited a hour to get my load of wheat, truck idle for this time and did 3 passive cycles durring the wait. i did 2 round trips today loaded 70 miles got 6.5 back empty trip milage up to 7 by the time i got back to load, (smile) then 6.6 end of next loaded trip then after running back empty it fell off to 6.0 by the time i got home (frown). I wounder if i have a stuck doser??? Then my lap top battery died So i turned the key off but my darn truck woundn't die, crap i must have gave my truck a virus with my cheap interface tool. Well i learned how the idle timer works now! I guess i thought it would shut off with the key on, Sorry Im still a dumb newbie at this stuff but realy want to learn how it all works.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Passive regens how often. - Shipit - 01-03-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.