ISX smoking & sneezing
07-04-2017, (Subject: ISX smoking & sneezing ) 
RE: ISX smoking & sneezing
(07-03-2017 )lonewolf Wrote:  First I want to say thanks hhow55 I will try to get in touch with him. Now rawze you had your rant my turn.

The more years of trucking someone has behind them seems like the more brainwashed they become. ... booster chip this and tipple digit that ... Take that way of thinking BACK TO TTR WHERE IT BELONGS!

I will always hate those square nose POS trucks and people going 70+ mph in them... It is my own protest against big oil and those who are hell bent on funding them.

I have been saying that same thing to EVERY SINGLE PERSON who comes to my forum and says they drive that kind of truck at those speeds for many years now. Don't feel singled out, I feel that way about all of them.

Sooner or later , I will point out my opinions towards those types of trucks and and what I think to everyone who goes around and says they drive them fast.

Here is another fine example posted a while back that i have been repeating on my forum for a few years now ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid13953

I am sure if someone dug through my forum long enough, they would find the same thing a dozen more times and a dozen more replies of pissed off people because I said it. Does it mean I dislike any of them?-- Hell no, but I am still going to point it out.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
ISX smoking & sneezing - Dan - 04-23-2017,
RE: ISX smoking & sneezing - Rawze - 07-04-2017

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.