Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ???
08-30-2018, (Subject: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ??? ) 
RE: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ???
(08-30-2018 )JHNDZ Wrote:  
(08-30-2018 )jimeneztrans84 Wrote:  Why are you having to run this test? You getting a check light? Engine misfiring or loosing power? Usually when you get a check engine light for injector it's because the injector needs replacing and engine is running rough. I know because I've replaced 3 injectors in 2 years and all thrown a code for #4 #5 #6. I've tested my fuel pressure test and failed before swapping out the fuel pump actuator. Now everything is good. I wouldn't be concerned if you are not getting a loss of power or check engine light. When my 3 cyl fuel pump needed replacing it was failing all 6 cylinders. Theres no way all 6 needed replacing. Check you're fuel vacumm before fuel pump and check fuel pressure after fuel pump.

You know , its prob. just me being over worried . The truck is running great i have no engine light at all . When connected with insite , it shows no active or pending codes . No loss of power at all or rough idle . The only reason i ran the test was to check the engine . i wanted to see how the engine was performing after the de-mandate. its been 30k miles since the "job" was done and i just wanted to be certain that im not doing more damage to truck .
thats pretty much it . i also had spare time the shipper took 2hrs. to load that day lol.
Thanks for your reply now i know what to expect when having injector problems , i did the overhead set about 40k miles ago and everything looked up to par then.

I don't care how much you "trust" the guy who made the de-mandate program. If it was not someone officially recommended by this forum then you need to pull a copy of that program out of that ECM ASAP! and have myself or one of those guys look at it to ensure it is safe. -- Otherwise you are only fooling yourself and taking a gamble where the odds are 90+% AGAINST you having a decent program. Don't be the next victim of a bad delete like all the hundreds and hundreds of fools that said, swore their engine was running great, exactly what you just said, only to cry later as their engine ate itself to death internally.

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid13255

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , JHNDZ , Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fuel injector Test .. thoughts ??? - Rawze - 08-30-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.