Cac replacement
10-30-2019, (Subject: Cac replacement ) 
RE: Cac replacement
This is why Rawze always says you cannot do cookie cutting tuning..... The Prostar CAC is 1/3 the size of say a 389.

On another note. Duralite has thier Evolution CAC which is the one everyone knocks on this forum as it is too restrictive for a VG turbo. They now have a Eliminator series which they claim is a OEM spec CAC, when I spoke to them they said it flows just like OEM but is built stronger like the Evolution. They said they made this one because they were having issues with thier original style and the new style turbos.

I have a Eliminator on my Western Star but I cant exactly verify any claim they've made as I have not measured CFM nor do I care to, I also have dont a VNT removal on this 60 series so I dont know how it reacts with a VN/VG turbo.

I know it does the job, my temps are good even at my high HP and it hasnt cracked even though I run some savage logging roads and have blown through 2 sets of Rad bushings since owning it.

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
Cac replacement - Daytripper - 10-08-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - Waterloo - 10-08-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - tree98 - 10-19-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - ynot - 10-19-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - Rawze - 10-19-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - hhow55 - 10-19-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - Waterloo - 10-23-2019,
RE: Cac replacement - Brock - 10-30-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.