Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-27-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
First of all i want to thank you guys on such quick response.

When i had CEL for fuel pressure it was the middle service engine light . We had fuel rail 559 code when my injectors were bad . They sent them out and pressure tested it and they were shot . When we changed them there was no engine light after and truck ran good . Recently we only get the other yellow engine light thats top of speedometer but it comes and and goes off quick but no rail pressure code . Drivers saying when on hills instead of doing 70-75 its does around 55-60 and that when light comes on and goes off when on straight road .

For the dpf delete programing my drivers saying he knows and feels that the shop that changed the injector cups and reprogrammed they didnt program right because he feels like dpf is active when its not and runs bit rougher and higher rpm . I am taking truck in monday to a mechanic that origianally put in the motor and did the dpf delete which they did a great job never had issues . Dont know why i didnt keep going to this guy . He always explains everything about the issue and how to fix . Reason i didnt go back was they did job right but his workers never put screws or bolts back right . Simple mistakes . Anyways heres what im gonna do as advised from rawzee.

By the way ima be there for them to show me everything .

1. Ima have them check fuel pump for any issues and even if pump is not the issue ima change all the gut for the pump anyway .

2. Since this mechanic had someone do my delete and did it right first time ima have him pull the computer like rawzee said and check computer to see what programming was done and have it fixed .

I actually do maintain this truck . I get a synthetic oil change every 12-14k miles with all the filters . Also driver said he didnt see metal particals on fuel filter . I take of this truck whatever needs to be fixed i do it but i dont have good mechanics that trully try to help and pinpoint the problem and from now on ima be there every time for them to show me.

Mr Rawzee would you know any good mechanics in the westcoast ? I am from fontana california . I would love for you to check the ecm properly and let me know what needs to be done but i dont know how that possible because we are from southern california. . Also how do i get the deete program and what tool from ebay do i need ? Is the delete program really free to download on the web ? Please fill me in more on this because i would love to have the delete file for myself just incase but i dont know alot when it comes to this truck computers .

Last thing i need advice . Once my truck is fixed 100% and correctly programmed with the delete ...... i want to know what tune ups can i do and sensors can replace for long engine life since i cant do egr tune up .

Once again i really appreciate the quick respond Mr Rawze and GOD BLESS!!!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - Kenworth t660 - 03-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.