Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
03-27-2020, (Subject: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE ) 
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE
Dude, inspecting the camshaft and rollers does not require you to remove anything other than the valve cover! A simple 1/4" ratchet and a 10mm socket is all that is required.

The cans, get your tool set out and remove them to inspect, a ratchet and sockets is all you need.

You can do the same to inspect your fuel pump, a ratchet and sockets! Plenty of YouTube videos here and all over the internet on how to inspect and rebuild these things.

Time for you to get your hands dirty and educate yourself, you keep relying on these clowns to repair your truck you will be out of business in a month or two at the rate you are going.

Go here... https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html

You will need the EIN number, that is your Engine Identification Number and it is located on the driver side of the motor, normally on the side of the valve cover. Take that number and register your motor on QuickServe. Everything about your motor is there, from parts to how to diagnose, repair, rebuild, etc. I in framed my motor in Rawze's driveway using QuickServe on my iPhone along with the videos found on this site.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , tree98

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cumins isx 15 NEED HELP AND ADVISE - Waterloo - 03-27-2020

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.