X15 Turbo Actuator failure?
02-10-2023, (Subject: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? ) 
RE: X15 Turbo Actuator failure?
I would say it’s completely possible. I’ve just never seen it myself, I’m sure someone here has though. I would say start with the known issue. You know your vgt actuator has a problem going on somewhere. Find that problem and fix it and then see what happens. It needs to be repaired anyway to keep your engine performance, emissions, and engine working properly. But most likely whatever is causing your vgt code is causing your other issues.

Just my opinion. But it appears your vgt is causing your turbo to spool very high on first startup and after it runs a second and doesn’t adjust properly then it’s hanging one way or the other. I wonder when you switch the key on does your vgt actuator make a full sweep back and forth or does it make a humming noise halfway through the sweep? Or maybe your ring inside your turbo is hanging and causing all of these symptoms, or maybe your turbo is just soot loaded, I’ve seen soot loaded turbos come from bad injectors, boost leaks, egr neglect, etc. Like I said I’m not saying these are your problems but you know there is an issue at your turbo or vgt actuator and an engine needs to have exhaust flow to run.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Josiah Harder

Messages In This Thread
RE: X15 Turbo Actuator failure? - Bengy88 - 02-10-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.