Isx cm871 rear structure and front oil leaks
10-25-2023, (Subject: Isx cm871 rear structure and front oil leaks ) 
RE: Isx cm871 rear structure and front oil leaks
PP = crappy rebuild.

PP programming and delete = crappy, engine killing programming.

That would also explain the rear and front structure issues.,.. as when the engine is heavily abused, it makes the rear and front structure leak when the block and mounts get all twisted and abused by big torque ding-dong, abusive idiot, engine killing tuning!.

Sounds to me like you bought into a severely abused, garbage deal there of an engine and truck. Hope you got it damn near for free, because I would not have given 3 cents for that trashed up mess.

BTW: The oil bypass filter is completely useless on a delete CM871 engine, as it should not be making soot in the oil all the time any more.. and that fass garbage is going to do absolutely nothing for it at all vs a proper davco pre-filter.

Someone has been feeding you (or the previous owner) some real crap ideas, truck stop gimmiks, and bad things there it seems so far. - PPL need to STOP drinkin' the cool-aide and start down the path of getting it back right, get those garbage can things and ideas off of it, . and some day that truck might actually start to make a profit again. I don't tolerate engine abuse and trash that does no damn good but to empty your damn wallet at the end of the day around here, so I am quick to call it out for what it is.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm871 rear structure and front oil leaks - Rawze - 10-25-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.