code 2346 low power
11-07-2023, (Subject: code 2346 low power ) 
RE: code 2346 low power
what make/model engine?.. some history... who did the programming?... etc.etc.

code 2346 is usually the turbo inlet temp sensor reading higher than it should. Depends on make/model engine.

can be one of ... the sensor itself not connected, its going bad, or not reading correctly for various reasons including wiring issues or someone disabling it improperly with bad delete programming, etc.

or very often ... the turbo is overheating and the engine is flagging that sensor due to excessive heat absorption in the turbo itself. Excessive heat absorption can be cause by a lot of things including garbage delete programming, or maybe the exhaust clogged up and trapping/reflecting heat .. possibly over-spooling turbo for various reasons, etc.etc.

Copy the program from the ecm and e-mail it to me for a proper review of what someone did, and then you can go from there. No sense in chasing ghosts if the programming is part of the issue... and as well to have proper piece of mind that whatever someone did is not harmful to the engine long term.

ref: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...5#pid72945

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
code 2346 low power - ttheriot - 11-07-2023,
RE: code 2346 low power - Rawze - 11-07-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.