Just purchased this truck with an isx...it's been demandated
11-27-2023, (Subject: Just purchased this truck with an isx...it's been demandated ) 
RE: Just purchased this truck with an isx...it's been demandated
(11-27-2023 )trahrens Wrote:  What would your recommendation be for a laptop/interface? And all the software I'll need? Sorry, I'm a newbie. We have 3 trucks with 12.7 Detroit's, 2 with an isx, and if there is anything software wise that will help me with cnh ag equipment would be a huge bonus. Thanks again!

I would say a cheap inline adapter (abut $300 or so) for the cummins

The fake Chineesium cummins inline 5 or inline6 adapters work very well ... that is all
I have myself.. however...

,. but if you have other non-cummins trucks, then you should go to your nearest fleet-pride and buy an official Nexiq adapter at some point.
The fake Chineesium nexiq adapters are garbage that does not last very long before bricking.. so get an official one.

as far as laptop.. any cheapo-o win10 laptop that you can dedicate to engine stuffs only should do.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: trahrens

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just purchased this truck with an isx...it's been demandated - Rawze - 11-27-2023

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.