2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time
Yesterday, (Subject: 2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time ) 
Post: #2
RE: 2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time
(Yesterday )trahrens Wrote:  Hello everyone, I have a 2005 Kenworth with a cm870 in it. I just bought the truck, and I've found out the egr cooler is leaking. Emissions are all intact, looking to get rid of them with a good safe program. Who would you guys recommend? Thanks!

for something that old (pre 2007 era), I would recommend getting a hold of forum member 'running rough'.


User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: trahrens


Messages In This Thread
RE: 2005 cm870 leaking egr cooler, demandate time - Rawze - Yesterday



NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.